Do you need to add a guest to another or new event in your Guest List? We can help with that!
It’s best to think of the Guest List Manager as a record keeping feature. All of your guests can be found under "All Individuals" or “All Households” on the left menu.
*Please note, group guest list is not available via desktop*
You can invite your guests to as many events as you like. Those events are kept on the left menu as well under Guest List.
You will then want to ensure that you add your guests to the events so they can RSVP.
Below is the step-by-step process:
Login to your Wedding Website dashboard
1. Click on Guest List Manager in the left menu bar
2. Left side menu, you will see the events, click on "All Individuals" or “All Households” (Ex: The After Party)
3. Under that column, you want to check off each invited guest. Light Gray circle means invited. Dark Gray circle means NOT invited.
If you notice duplicate guest in your guest list, you'll want to follow the steps below:
1. Find the guest and the duplicate line
2. Scroll down to bottom of the Edit box
3. Click on “Delete Guest” to remove the duplicate
You might also consider using secure RSVP so that only those on your guest list can RSVP to your events. Take note that the search must be an exact match when your guests go to RSVP to your events.
Here is a link that you might find helpful:
Also, don’t forget to update your RSVP Settings to enable the newly added Events. If you don’t, your guests won’t be able to see the newly added Events to complete their RSVP’s.
If you have any other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to help you update your Guest List!