You'll be prompted to sign in (or join!) The Knot first but you can find your registry management tool on Your Registry page.
Are you unable to find your Registry page? Did you create your registry within the last 72 hours?
After you create a registry at one of our retail partners, it can take up to 3 days for your registry to appear in our search results. Please note that when you manually add a registry that's not one of our retail partners your registry items will NOT display on The Knot Registry.
If you created your registry more than 3 days ago, here are a few things you can try:
- Try your search again. Make sure you use the same name you used when creating the registry in-store or online.
- Confirm your registry is set to public or searchable on the store's website.
- If you have a registry with a store that isn't one of our listed partners, you can add it manually to your registry profile but clicking "Add your registries manually
- " (see reference below!).
- If you still can't find your registries, contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.