• Be passionate, personal and specific.
• Give plenty of information on the caliber of your vendor and your experience with them.
• Be sure to keep it accurate—avoid embellishing or exaggerating details
• Give accolades where they’re due and state negative experiences professionally and factually.
• Go on a tangent or rant about an issue that doesn’t relate to your specific experience with the vendor.
• Specific details are important, but avoid mentioning full name, contact information or the use of hashtags (#) or other links.
• Your review should be your own, not copied from another user