- Be passionate, personal and specific.
- Give plenty of information on the caliber of your vendor and your experience with them.
- Be sure to keep it accurate—avoid embellishing or exaggerating details
- Give accolades where they’re due and state negative experiences professionally and factually.
- Go on a tangent or rant about an issue that doesn’t relate to your specific experience with the vendor.
- Neglect specific details, but avoid mentioning full name, contact information or the use of hashtags (#) or other links.
- Copy your review from another user. Your review should be your own.
When in doubt, consult our Review Policy — any review that violates these terms (including, without limitation, reviews that contain threats, hate speech, libel, harassment, etc.) will be removed. The Review Policy may occasionally be amended.
If you need additional help, please contact our Reviews Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.