- Grab your envelope & liner. Look for the adhesive strip at the top of the liner.
- Remove the adhesive cover from the liner.
- Slip the liner inside the envelope with the adhesive at the top, and center (side to side).
- Align the top of the liner with the bottom of the envelope adhesive, and stick.
(NOTE: The liner will not reach the bottom of the inside of the envelope.)
- Fold the lip of the envelope down to create a crease.
Looking for additional help? Visit The Knot Invitations at theknot.com/paper or firstname.lastname@example.org.