If you have a registry with a store that isn't one of our listed partners, you can add it manually to your registry profile.
- Log into your account at theknot.com.
- Go to your Registry Menu and choose Overview and then "Add Store Registries" (see below)
- Scroll down and select Option Two.
- Under "Select a Store", scroll to the bottom and click on "Don't see your store here? +Add Another Store".
- Simply enter the store name as you want to see it on your registry, and add the URL to your retail registry page.
*Please note that when you manually add a registry that's not one of our retail partners, the individual items will NOT display within the Wish List on the registry page of your wedding website.
If you wish to link a registry you already created at one of our listed partners; follow the directions above and select the partner name. Add the URL to your retail registry page (not the share URL). Watch those items sync to your registry in 24-48 hours.
If you wish to create new retail registries with our partners; use Option 1 to automatically create and sync your retail registry with us.
If you are running into any issues connecting your registry, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org