To manage and link all of your wedding registries, go to your Wedding Registry page. You can create a new registry, connect an existing one, and customize your Registry page and URL before sharing with your guests.
If your registry did not automatically link, let's walk through how to add your registry manually to your account:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click into your Registry dashboard
3. Click Add Store Registries
4. Scroll down the page to find OPTION TWO: Link an Existing Registry
5. Select a Store in the drop down list (if not on the list, scroll all the way down and choose +Add Another Store)
6. Add a Store name (this is what will appear in the Gift Provider section of your registry page)
7. Enter the Name and the unique URL for your registry page on the retailer's site
8. Click Add It now Please note, you may need to allow 15-20 mins for everything to fully connect after this process.
If you need any help or have any questions with managing your registry, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org